Megatronix SA full height turnstiles offer high operating reliability, which are designed for use in high volume areas such as, busy Residential and Office Apartments, Industrial Plants, Sports Stadiums and Military Installations. The turnstile is free standing and is installed by bolting to the floor and all electrical cabling is concealed within the frame. The design of the mechanism is such that it automatically adjusts for wear so regular adjustments are not necessary.
Turnstile Manufacturing Material:
- Duragal Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Powder Coat over Duragal
- Hot Dip Galvanise
- Hot Dip Galvanised including Powder Coat
- High Security
- Architectural Design
- Trouble Free Operation
Turnstile Drive System:
- Drive motors range from:
– 24 volt.
– 240 volt.
- Manual release in the event of power failure
- Opening & Closing Speed from 200mm up-to 950mm per second
- All essential safety devices connected to gate operator
- Control with purpose-built control board, or optional PLC board (Programmable Logic Control)
- Flashing light to notify operation
- Set as Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure
- Battery Back up in the event of power failure
- Integration with Access Control systems
- Integration with Fire Alarm Control systems