Electric Swinging Gate
Swing gates are highly effective sort after types of automation where the installation of sliding gates is not feasible for securing your home, industrial & commercial property. Gates range from pedestrian gates through to Entry / Exit gates up to 16 meters opening size.
We specialise in Centurion and Hansa motors but have other options available.
Swing Gate Manufacturing Material:
- Duragal Steel.
- Stainless Steel.
- Timber Infill Panels.
- All types of Architectural Materials.
Swing Gate Finish:
- Duragal Finish.
- Powder Coat over Duragal.
- Hot Dip Galvanise.
- Hot Dip Galvanised including Powder Coat.
- 2-Pack Painted Finish.
Swing Gate Features:
- High Security
- Gate widths upto 8 metres
- Trouble Free Operation
Swing Gate Drive System:
- Drive motors range from:
– 24v Linear, Articulated Arm & Inground operators.
– 240v Linear, Articulated Arm & Inground operators.
– 3-phase Articulated Arm (only requiring single phase input).
- Manual release in the event of power failure.
- All essential safety devices connect to gate operator.
- Control with purpose-built control board, or optional by a Programmable Logic Control board.
Swing Gate Safety Devices Available:
- Loop Detectors.
- Photo Electric Beams (PE Beams).
- Safety Sensitive Edges.
Swing Gate Options:
- Flashing light to notify gate operation
- Battery Back up in the event of power failure
- Integration with Access Control systems
- Integration with Fire Alarm Control systems
- Power Lock providing Ram Resistance
- Full Range of Locking Mechanisms
- Full range of adjustable and tapered bearing hinges